There are different types of above ground pool liners are available in the market. These liners have some benefits as stated below:
- The pool liners are essential for giving the ground pool a fantastic look.
- They are responsible for the leakage safety and the long life of the above ground pool.
- They provide strength to the water basin and a base for the people to relax on.
- The pool liner cost helps in determining if the ground pool is one of the cheapest above ground pools.
- It helps in giving the pool a sleek and finished look.
All these benefits make it critical to understand what type of the water liner is required for the water bed. In this article, we will be focusing on the three different types of the pool liners that are widely used. We have categorized these liners by their installation procedure. One can understand them and pick from them during the above ground pool installation. These three types have been explored as follow:
- The overlapping liner: As the name is suggesting, this type of liner is overlapped from the wall of the basin and attached with the help of coping stripes. These coping strips are the big plastic strips that contribute to holding the liner with the walls of the pool. There can be flat coping or around horseshoe copping. There are some simple yet stylish patterns are engraved over the lining. It is done to give the lining a proper look and then to your pool. This lining is used in the cheapest above ground pools. But there is one disadvantage associated with this liner. It may cause bit unevenness during the above ground pool installation.
- The beaded liner: Being the most widely used and easily replaceable liners, beaded liners are beautiful and durable. They are not attached to the outside boundary like overlap liners but hung inside with the help of a bead receiver. The bead receiver is connected with the wall of the pool. Once attached to the receiver it provides the pool a beautiful, even and sleek look.
- U/J Hook or Unibead liner: Also known as hybrid liners, unit bead liners can be used as both overlap and beaded liners. It is up to the choice of the user. They can easily be attached to the overlapping liner using the J-hook. And if the person has the beaded hook then by removing the J-hook, they can be used as beaded liner. Giving the advantage of both the above-stated types, this liner provides a professional and even look.
Conclusively, if you want the cheapest above ground pool then use the overlapping liner. If you want to have the beautiful above ground pool, then use the beaded liner. And finally, if you want to have the professional above ground pool installation and looks then use U/J Hook liners.
Want to learn more about
Above Ground Pool Installation?
Subscribe to our mailing list and we'll notify once we add more information on above ground pool installation.